Wednesday 25 July 2012

Crafts and me challenge 94 Anything goes


Here is my entry for this weeks crafts and me challenge. I have used the crafts and me digital stamp by Hannah Lynn, this can be found on there website so why dont you stop by and have a look. You wont be able to choose just 1.
I coloured her with promarkers, adding different levels of colour to her hair. Which I layered on scrap card punched borders along with my MS punch, I made a border with stick on gems from my stash, there not to great but come in handy for quick edging. I made the butterfly 2 years ago from peel offs. The flowers were hand made using a daisy punch, also punched the smaller leaf for bottom flower and die cut the leafs on the top larger flower. Gems and pearls from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Lynn.I love your fab design and he red hair is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, sorry took so long to reply didnt see the comment xxxx

      Delete