Wednesday 9 November 2011

Magnolia cards using my new grand nestie dies, not as easy as I expected if you dont cut them on the same side/direction they dont line up when your layering them, so had a few misshaps doing the process.



Magnolia in blue:

I layered some digital papers onto card stock using my new nesties there HUGE. Using some blue stickles I edged the smallest nestie to give it a nice edge instead of adding another layer.

Red card: I used some simple digital printed papers, this one did have the miss hap with the layer I printed and cut it facing the wrong way so the middle layer didnt line up right, had to leave it out and just add some edge with a glitter pen. Not to happy with the end result tho, I added a deep red flower which I edged with glitter glue over a die cut shape. The snowflake has flat pack pearsl, however it is very hard to see in the photo.



Green tilda:
I like how this one turned out, I used my new nellie dies second largest layer, instead of layering it I edged it again with green stickles. I used some of my pink peticoat papers with some plain simple green light weight card stock latered. I have added some gems round the outer ring for some extra sparkle. LOVE THIS ONE


Green card

This one turned out really well, I layered the digi papers again, and the nellie diecut, instead of glue I used ink round the outer edge just to give it some depth. The little circle has been edged with ice green stickles and a lovely heart pin is set behind it so only the top shows.


Bronze Lady

This one I feel is by far the best looking out them all, even tho I made little mess trying to ink up the edge, the card stock was to smooth so the ink just went on in lines and wouldnt blend. So I took the attention away from the mistake using some lovely gold stickles. I then used some bonnie gold roses with leaves and a heart pin to add something more special.







No comments:

Post a Comment